| Highlight the variation of colors for binocular vision.|
Our Crossview 3-D — Stereoscopic Method For Highlighting The Variation Of Colors algorithm tests
for what color you are deficient in as seen through the real world in pictures rather than just
for color by itself.
This algorithm should detect and highlight the target color you can’t see correctly.
• The Crossview 3-D : Stereoscopic Method For Highlighting The Variation Of Colors algorithm tests from
picturesque data for visual acuity,color deficiency, contrast sensitivity, nearsightedness, and farsightedness,
and blurry vision caused from digital eye strain and daily caffeine use.
• The Crossview 3-D : Stereoscopic Method For Highlighting The Variation Of Colors algorithm also tests for
deuteranopia, tritanopia, protanopia and for a wide range of colors for almost any picturesque scene.
The algorithm uses the following technologies:
• Stereoscopy is a technique for creating or enhancing the illusion of depth in an image by means of
stereopsis for binocular vision.
• Ocular dominance, sometimes called eye preference or dominant eye, is when you use one eye more
than the other, have better vision in one eye, or can fixate on something better with one eye.
• Color Theory is a body of practical guidance to color mixing and the visual effects of a specific color
• Gamma correction is a nonlinear operation used to encode and decode luminance in still images.
• Thresholding is a type of image segmentation to simplify and/or change the pixels of an image to
make the image easier to analyze.
• Alpha Compositing is the process of combining one image with a background to create the appearance
of partial or full transparency.
-- Our Computer Scientists have combined these technologies for the benefit to give humans better vision options. --
How to tell which eye is dominant by color instructions:
1 • Take a color picture of an item, area or scene you believe you question what
color your eyes are seeing incorrectly.
2 • Pick out the color from our colors dropdown that you believe you are seeing incorrectly. Or...
Find a color that you believe you can’t see correctly from the chart below or use our color table.
3 • Upload the picture to our Stereoscopic Method For Highlighting The Variation Of Colors algorithm.
4 • Pick an object from your photo that contains the target color to fixate on.
5 • Close one eye at a time.
Result: The open eye that sees your target color that matches the chart color from the stereoscopic dominant
eye color algorithm is your dominant eye.